Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Radcliff Family EyeCare.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Radcliff Family EyeCare can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost, and the wearer enjoys very clear vision. These are recommended for everyone as they have a blue blocking filter in them that protects your eyes from the harmful light from all screensand make the lenses less prone to scratches.
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They do not replace sunglasses but are a good option for people who are light sensitive. They increase the UV protection from the sunlight on your clear lenses.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses and the lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Plastic lenses – Plastic lenses make the entire eyeglasses weigh significantly less than glass lens eyeglasses. If you are a person who dislikes feeling the weight of eyeglasses on your nose, this lightweight alternative might be right for you.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. Thinner lenses come in thin, extra-thin and thinnest available.